NEED 6x12 trailer in CT

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Jcs Lawn and Landscape, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Jcs Lawn and Landscape

Jcs Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Member

Does anyone know places in connecticut that sells well built 6x12 trailers and for how much

2. Jcs Lawn and Landscape

bump and also i saw one at lowes that is an enclosed one for 3200 but it only had one axle do you think that would do ok the brand for that is carry on but i just need a bigger trailer i dont care if its enclosed or open

3. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

try g&h trailor in Westbrook Connecticut ,also try WHROSE IN WILIMANTIC CONNECTICUT..

4. Jcs Lawn and Landscape

thanks for the reply did you deal with any of these places and if you did which one did you get and how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking

5. CAG

CAG LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

i have bought two trailers from the trailer depot. I think their new location is in north branford they are great to deal with..As far a brands i have had great luck with the big tex that they carry. I would recommend a bigger trailer than 6x12 but call them they take trade ins and you could find one used their..I have looked at the carry ons and they look like they will break in half the first bump they go over, you will see what I'm saying if you compare them to a big tex.

6. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

Try out Limberger Trailers- Rte. 83 in Ellington, CT. Huge Selection there. They deal with Big Tex and others. Have been around for quite a while also.

7. Jcs Lawn and Landscape

theres this place in bridgeport called mimi something and they carry haulmark enclosed trailers there and the proce was 3500 for the enclosed one with only one axle on it i do not want to get the dual axle with the breaks yet i will get that in a couple of years when i get a 20 footer buy the way the one for 3500 was a 6x12

8. CutRight

CutRight LawnSite Senior Member

Troy's Trailers in Farmington, they have everything and they can get it if they don't have it. Ive bought all my trailers from them and they are VERY good to deal with.

9. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

I have one. It open with a trimmer rack and equipment rack. I think its rated at 3000lbs

10. Jcs Lawn and Landscape

i got a 6x12 haulmark enclosed at mimi dragone in bridgeport. Im very pleased with it. I will get some pics up this weekend