need a backhoe for kubota

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by shethinksmytractors_sexy, Jul 22, 2008.

1. shethinksmytractors_sexy

shethinksmytractors_sexy LawnSite Member

does anybody know where i can get a good backhoe attachment for a kubota b1750??? i went to the dealer today and a brand new one is 7k which is wayy to much for me to spend. i was looking to spend around 3-4k on one so if any suggestions or help please let me know.

thanks

2. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

check with bushhog they make them to fit most tractors.

3. Ducati996

Ducati996 LawnSite Member

first off backhoes are expensive....your only option is to find a used one for that range - especially for the model you were quoted. You may find a general brand, but in order for them to fit correctly, you must have all components. Sub-frame mounting, FEL mounts, Hydraulics in rear, and more.

Thats a compact tractor so using a sub-frame mount is really the only way without causing damage to the machine using just a basic 3 pt unit...

4. shethinksmytractors_sexy

shethinksmytractors_sexy LawnSite Member

yes, they are very expensive!!!! i found a bush-hog backhoe for my machine i am waiting on the price for it though. i think it is a good one. but there is also a liberty backhoe i am looking at it is $4,000 brand new and comes with a 2 year warranty. the website is libertybackhoes.com, do you think this would be a good choice for putting on my tractor?? thanks for all the help

5. Ducati996

Ducati996 LawnSite Member

Thought I answered earlier but I took a look at the website your mentioned. It looks like its a 3pt only setup - which is not desirable in the least and it will cause serious problems to your machine after a while. Stress cracks in your rear transfer case being the most common.

You will need a sub-frame mounted unit to be successful and safe (machine health)