1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need a clean 48 hydro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lakesidecutter, Jul 6, 2007.

1. lakesidecutter

lakesidecutter LawnSite Member

Does anyone know of any "good" used 48 hydros in your areas. I have been looking for about 4 months and have seen tons of JUNK. I thought there would be a few around with people going to "standers" and ZTR's. I will take a demo or used. At this point I am willing to travel for the right mower.
  2. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I've got 2 48" Ferris WB Single hydros 13 hp Kawasaki's. I need to do a little maintenance on them before I sell them though. The front casters need taken off & cleaned off & regreased. That's about it. They have very little use because I got into larger properties about 3 months after buying them & went to Ferris IS3000's. I would like $1800 ea or $3000 for both. They are both very clean. I'm in Belton. If you're interested, PM me & give me a week or so to get them ready for you.
  3. lakesidecutter

Thank you for the offer but I am looking for a unit with dual hydros and a Kaw. 17 HP motor. I should have listed this originally. Thanks again.
  4. Tobe Lawn Care

Tobe Lawn Care LawnSite Member

We have a 1998 Bobcat 48" hydro for sale:

17 hp kawasaki w/electric start
    500 hrs
    extra air filters/blades
    velke x2
    ready to mow $2395

Located in Englewood, Ohio 45322 - close to 70/75 crossing
  5. lazyike

lazyike LawnSite Senior Member

scag 48, 17 kawi, hydro, velki, and mulch plate about 400 hrs. $1800.00
  6. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns LawnSite Member

I have a 2001 Bob Cat hydro walk behind
    17 horse kawi
    48'' deck
    less than 300 hours
    I can email you pics or you can call @ 515 208-7476 for more info
    i live in des moines iowa i think it is like 5 hours from you and we could make arrangements to meet or we could discuss delivery
  7. jce4isu

jce4isu LawnSite Member

im in des moines how much do you want let me know i will be at the good guys car show all day sat but you can call me 515-249-7144 joe thanks
  8. lakesidecutter

I will call you Sunday for photos on the bobcat.