need a comfortable mower, suggestions?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alexschultz1, Oct 18, 2013.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

2. aroddy

aroddy LawnSite Senior Member

I'll have a video up shortly
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Dakota Dog

Dakota Dog LawnSite Member

I have asked twice now for the dealers name so I could help them correct this issue. Since that information is not being provided to me that is tell me we have a person that does not want to correct this issue but just to complaim about it. Over and out.

4. GMLC

Ferris tent at Turf Depot's Landscaper open house.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. GMLC

I will not name my second demo dealer because he allows me to demo his machines/equipment knowing its for my LS reviews and not purchase. He is 100% honest and tells me the good and bad of each of his mower lines. Those who read my reviews know I post a ton of pics and vids to back up my opinions.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you work for Ferris or something?

7. Dakota Dog

Dakota Dog LawnSite Member

This " Ferris tent at Turf Depot's Landscaper open house." Tells me nothing. No dealer to contact to correct the issue. And if you don't want to tell who the other dealer is then quite complaining. It is a issue that can be fixed but with no cooperation we cant so you will keep complaining. No wounder people say bad things about products because all they want to do is complain and not address the issue. For you all that read the reviews I'm sure most complaints can be fixed with cooperation.

8. GMLC

Turf Depot is the dealer. Ferris had a tent at the open house with Ferris and Snapper Pro demos. Contact who ever was manning the tent from Briggs.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. GMLC

OK. Just visited a 3rd Ferris dealer(in another state)that had several 3100's and 5100's with 72" and 61" decks. I got three vids with my iphone showing the same side to side play that I have experienced at every other dealer and my demos. I will not have access to a PC to download to you tube until friday because Im out of town. Can someone please PM me your email address so I can send them to you to post? Or tell me how to do it with my iphone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Here's GMLC's videos-

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013