Need A Free Website to get you started?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Team Gopher, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi All,

One of our fellow forum members has offered his site design services to us and we are passing this on to you. If you are looking to have a website made, and are willing to base your site on one of our web templates we will have your site designed for free.

You will need to find a host company and get your domain registered. We will take care of the rest.

We will give this to the first person to post in our web discussions forum here.

2. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

3. Team Gopher

from -

Hi Wade,

Our designer is trying to get a hold of you here.

4. Team Gopher

from -

We haven't heard back from Wade so if anyone else needs a website designed for FREE based on one of our templates please post your email in the post here. We will go right down the list of emails posted and who ever responds back to us will get it.

Thanks!

5. Team Gopher

from -

We are still looking for 1 person.

6. student101

student101 LawnSite Member

I don't get it I have been to your website a few time and I do not find it user friendly I have tried to reply to FREE WEBSITE and all I get is your are not allowed to access this post or somthing to that sort. so what does one do to get a free Webpage? i can also be reached @ cleancutlawn@hotmail.com

7. Team Gopher

from -

Hi student101,

Sorry about that. I think the forum wants you to register first before you can post. I will post this for you because our web designer has opened up his free design services to more people.

Read more about this here.

Again, if anyone needs a web site made for them, for free, based on one of our free web templates, please post, so our designer can get in touch with you.

8. stuie

stuie LawnSite Member

9. Team Gopher

from -

Hi Stuie,

I posted your information for our designer to get back to you.

10. stuie

stuie LawnSite Member

Thanks so much! :)
    Stuart