Need a Hustler!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by millenium_123, Feb 4, 2007.

1. millenium_123

millenium_123 LawnSite Member

Hi all,
    I just joined on here today. I am desperately looking for a 36" Hustler Mower that is preferably used. If you have any info about one, let me know. Thanks!!

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I saw one on ebay last night, type in zero turn mower in the search box and it should come up on the list. Will see if I can find the link but I belive thats what I found it listed under and it was a 36 Hustler like you want.

3. millenium_123

Yeah, I looked on ebay, but the only ones I found are 60" or something like that. I think the one you are referring too is a walk behind and I am looking for the Hustler Mini Fastrak riding mower 36".
    THanks!!

4. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Did you see the 36" scag ztr listed on here by Anthony_MB, don't know of you like them or not but are decent mowers and he has a decent price on here for it. BTW, the one I saw on ebay was a 36" Z but must be already gone.

5. millenium_123

Now that I think about it, I do remember one about a week ago, it was too far away for me to go pick it up.

6. sikagrass

sikagrass LawnSite Member

Ive been watching ebay hard for the last month and havent seen any,Im looking for a 48 w/b. Did you check out the hustler forum?

7. millenium_123

I'm not sure what the Hustler forum is.

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

9. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

here is your link:
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=171441

i have the MFT 42------if you are limited to a 36" bc of an access issue, i would go with the 42" it has 4.5" of trim, whereas the 36" only has an inch of trim. Trim is the off set bw the outside edge of you tire and the outside of you cutting deck, it allows you to snug-up to trees, etc.........
    btw......you will love your MFT..........it's a grass eating SOB........