1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

need a Hydro pump as soon as possible

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Gianninilandscaping, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Gianninilandscaping

Gianninilandscaping LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a hydro pump for a toro z master 252, i just replaced the wheel motor but i guess a few metal shavings got into the pump when the wheel motor exploded inside. ive cleaned system and even put a high powered magnet on the filter to make sure no metal shavings went back into the system but i guess i was too late. does any one know where i can pick up one cheap or even a used one to finish out the season with. im going to have the mower apart this winter for paint and everything, i just need something to get me through the end of the season. any help would be great.. thanks
  2. Gianninilandscaping

EXMARK 1-603841
    EXMARK 103-2766
    EXMARK 603841
    FERRIS 1522033
    OTHER 2308114
    STENS 240852
    STENS 025-063
    TORO 98-4375

these are the pumps that will fit my machine
  3. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Sometimes they sell rebuild kits otherwise i will see what i have at the shop for you
  4. Gianninilandscaping

i didnt know they sold rebuild kits all i can find is gasket sets.... whats included in the rebuild kit? or is the gasket set considered the rebuild kit? and does that usually work?
  5. Gianninilandscaping

well i cant get a hydro pump due to not being able to get a loan to buy one so i just listed the toro for sale for 1500 on chicago craigslist... it has a new wheel motor all it needs now is a hydro pump and your off cuttin.... i dont have the space in the shop for a broken mower that i cant afford to fix i am flexible on the price somewhat.. i paid almost 1000 for it thinking it just needed a wheel motor but that was my mistake.. not including gas to get the mower and parts at 1400 ill break even