Need a irrigation system in NJ

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CutApproved, Aug 16, 2008.

1. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Although there are plenty of guys in the yellow pages. I thought it would be best to try and contact someone on this site. I'm in Bridgewater and want to redo my lawn in the front yard and beds. While doing this I want to put in an irrigation system.
    Let me know if anyone here is interested. We can talk. I'm also looking to get OUT of working customer service so installing these systems might become an interestng venture.

LMK
    Thanks
    John

2. Did I hear a bunch of switchblades open?

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Let the rumble begin. If it weren't for four-dollar gasoline, I could almost be interested.

4. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

That was the sound of pipecutters being sharpened.

One has to wonder why someone would want to leave a cushy desk job for the epic adventure of irrigation.:laugh:

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

We all know Dirty Water wants back in the game. Cushy desk job can't be too rewarding. Other than financially. :)

6. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

If I was interested in that part of it I wouldn't be in the irrigation biz:laugh:

7. Wet_Boots

Money is overrated. So is oxygen.

8. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

LOL, I seriously doubt I'd ever really leave the "cushy" P.I.T.A job I have. Thats a whole different conversation.

I'm just looking for someone in my area without having to flip through the yellow pages. Plus is all works out I could let you all know what kind of work they do.

HELP..

9. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

It's not close to me, however you'd have a great job if I did do it. Call me 610-802-0744. Alot of the guys in the old book are hacks.

10. Wet_Boots

Blandon?!! Now we're really stretching.