Need A Logo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Brian B, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

sorry that i posted this because ive seen a lot of theses posted lately but i really need a logo and i dont want to pay a million dollars for one. lol. so if anybody has any designs please post and if you got some free time.

company name: Brian's Lawn Care
    slogan: A Cut Above The Rest
    services: mowing, landscaping, snow removal

and i would like to use the color red in it just because. my trucks tan and i want it to stand out on it. thank you in advance!!!!

if you need anymore info let me know

2. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I really did not know what you wanted, but I put this together real quick. hope it helps.

[​IMG]

Sorry I just seen you wanted red, I will change colors and re-upload.

[​IMG]

I would make the grass red but that may be a little tackie.

3. Brian B

thats better than anything i could come up with. thanks.

4. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I like the green better, but there is a red one as well. hope you like them.

5. VisionLandscape

VisionLandscape LawnSite Member

I made the logo in my avatar. Might I suggest getting the most pro. looking logo you can get. I have many say they chose me over someone else because my logo looked "more professional". Some customers really look at that stuff. Their are many logo creating firms on the net. try google and search logo and im sure one will come up. :)
    If im not too busy later tonight I will fire up the good ol' photoshop and give your logo a try...

edit. Srry didnt see the logos already created. I think there good. Thats a real nice job.

6. Brian B

out of those 2 i like the green better myself

7. VisionLandscape

VisionLandscape LawnSite Member

yes the green is def. the best of the 2.

8. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

If your reading the other "LOGO" posts i'm sorry for the redundancy, but for 50 bucks you cant go wrong... I just posted this on another "logo" thread...

I have mentioned this site before because I used them for my logo update, they are very reasonable for what you get. The site mentions 3 revisions, but the guy i delt with made sure I was happy. The site is www.plan-itgraphics.com

9. Shawnhines

Shawnhines LawnSite Member

Brain are you still looking for a logo???

10. Shawnhines

Shawnhines LawnSite Member

Well thought I would play around on my new progrm for ya... Let me know what you think, I got some more ideas just no time today.

Brians Lawn care sample.jpg