Need a logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Dec 4, 2002.

1. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Well as you may remember I posted a poll on changing company names. Thanks for the great responce,The new name will be Lake Side Lawn and Landscape!!!Ok now I need a logo to go along with the name.C'MONE GUYS I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS AND PICS.TO POST.THANKS IN ADVANCE.:blob3: :cool:

2. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

I recommend you pay a professional and have one designed. Remember it is your company and the image should be important.

3. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I'm in the process of haveing mine done right now. Here's the 3 samples he sent me. Let me know which one you guys like. If anyone wants his email address let me know. I found this guy off a website that lets you post your project and companys bid on your project.

4. Soupy

here's the sencond one, and the one I like best. Simple and proffesional

5. Soupy

and the last one

6. Soupy

By the way, the reason they have a grey background is because I told the guy they were going to be printed on Grey shirts.

MandM, I'm not trying to take over your thread. I posted them to give you an idea of what this guy can do. I don't want to post his price, but it was very affordable. I had another company working on this roject too, but after 6 samples he wasn't no were close to what I wanted.

Soupy

7. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Will you send me the website address please? Guido@pjsnet.com

I'm looking to have a logo designed for our shop.

Appreciate it!

8. Soupy

Guido, You Got Mail.

Soupy

9. therainman

therainman LawnSite Member
    from IL

soupy,

really like the third one I say use it..

shawn

10. KenGreenPro

KenGreenPro LawnSite Member

I agree, the third one looks sharp, would look great on a t-shirt, business card, flyer etc etc.

Ken