1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

need a new truck?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by fga, Sep 24, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

2. fga

here's the pictures of it i took today...

3. fga

one more.......
    if you look close, you can see there's pleny of room for amigos to ride in the back...

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Is that pre powerstroke? did you buy it or are you trying to sell it?

5. fga

6. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking truck. If it were in my area I'd probably look at it. I'm a little curious as to how it ended up with a Cummins engine in it.

7. fga

what do you mean? I don't know anything about diesel engines, is it not supposed to be in there?

8. rlong97150

rlong97150 LawnSite Member

I guess it could have a Cummins in it but only if a swap was done. The 94 came with either a naturally aspirated 7.3 liter diesel from International or a Turbo Diesel from International. Both of those are IDI (Indirect Injection - No computer). If its a 94.5 then it would have a 7.3 liter Powerstroke diesel (Direct Injection)from International.

Just my .02 as a Ford Diesel owner

Bob

9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

yea should have an international in it, cummins is dodge unless it was bought aftermarket.

10. fga

the engine is the international. not the turbo.

when i just called him, he said he didn't know too much about diesel either. It ran so good that he was never under the hood. sorry, don't shoot the messenger.. :)