1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need a pressure washer for my business Suggestions please

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by daveyo, Dec 24, 2009.

1. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Hello and thanks for your professional input. I need a pressure washer for my business, I need to clean off trucks, clean trailers, clean outside shop (Vinyl siding) I need to clean the shop floor its epoxy not concrete. I need to clean off all equipment that doesn't have an engine, i.e. all my hand tools, snow plows, etc.. I want quality maybe something in the 4000 psi plus range with a 13hp Honda engine (big fan of Honda engines) Something with a quality pump, I'm not real familiar with pumps. This unit will probably be used once a week maybe every two weeks when we are busy, I am a stickler about keeping all tools and equipment clean but don't want to spend all day doing it. Any input is greatly appreciated.

David
    O'Donnell's Landscape Management

2. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

3. daveyo

from N.J.

I appreciate the link but is there a machine I should be looking at. I am interested in the cold water machines I don't need hot. Are the pumps on these models all the same or is there something I should be looking closer at. Again appreciate the link and Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

4. daveyo

from N.J.

5. FCPWLLC

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

That is a great machine for what you described needing it for. And you can't go wrong ordering from Bob. Great Customer Service.

6. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

How quickly can that machine clean a 2000 sqft two story home, without using ladders?

7. FCPWLLC

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

With right chems and knowledge... under 90 minutes

8. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I think I'll buy that machine than this week.

9. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I bought the Ridgid from Home Depot (website only). 13 hp Honda, nice machine.

It lists for 899.00