1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need a reliable supplier for parts Jacks not good

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by louviljlj, Apr 30, 2007.

1. louviljlj

louviljlj LawnSite Member

I need to find a supplier that will ship promptly. Ordering from Jacks Small engines is not working out, they take weeks to even start processing the order and refuse to cancell orders even though it has not shipped. This is the only supplier I have ever dealt that operates like this. I always call before I place my orders to make sure it in stock so the only thing I can figure out is they just don't care about customer satisfaction.
  2. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

Try LandscaperPro.com,

LandscaperPro, formerly Landscaper Supply, is proud to be your one-stop-shop for all you parts and equipment needs for both Landscaping and Snow Removal. With 1000's of products in our STORE, CATALOG, and on our WEBSITE, we have what you need. From Great Mowers like RedHawk, High-Lift Blades & Gator Blades, to Oil Filters & Air Filters for Kohler, Briggs, & Honda, we keep your equipment running at it's best! We also carry all the equipment you need to run your business, from Mowers to Blowers, and Everything in between, including parts for Bobcat, Exmark, Scag, Toro, RedHawk and many more!

3. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

I have had similar issues, call and place an order to make sure its in stock they say yes and then its not in stock and I get no notification will not order from again
  4. Ticolawnllc

Ticolawnllc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wall NJ

I've used them befor and it worked out ok. Mostly I get my parts from a dealer close by.
  5. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

Dealer did not have it in stock at the time however I will be getting everything from them from now on
  6. luis@NJ

luis@NJ LawnSite Senior Member

Try J Thomas :dancing:
  7. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

2nd on Landscaper Pro, they were fast with my parts. Secure online transaction.

I would not go with Mowpart.com again though. Shortly after I processed an online CC buy with them, my card # was used fraudulently for a $1K purchase at veinteprivy.
  8. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Ive used mowpart.com. they ship pretty quick and they have that nifty used ZTR price guide.
  9. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Proparts direct has worked out great for me. My orders almost always qualify for free shipping and the parts get here fast. Usually within 2-3 days if they have them in stock or about a week if they have to order them. Believe it or not, thats faster (and way cheaper) than my local dealer who barely stocks anything when it comes to commercial parts. All he has is stuff for lawn tractors.