need a seat cover for Walker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tsmiff1, Feb 2, 2002.

1. tsmiff1

tsmiff1 LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Hey, my walker has a few rips in the original seat. I was checking out the price for replacement seats and was absolutely $hocked with the prices. I was wondering if there was anyone who makes just a simple seat cover.
  2. KDJ

KDJ LawnSite Senior Member

Try They have many new seats at a fair price.
  3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

This may not be what your looking fore ...

but to keep our seat's less worn n to keep the sun from that hott black seat ...... we use a T shirt with our logo facing the back (or any old t shirt) ....n slip it over the seat ...keeps her cool n helps cover the cracks n such

there's a guy local who has relaced his standard walker seat with a small marine boat seat with fat foam back n bottom with little arm rest ....I don't know how he attached it but for $30-40 it's a cheaper way
  4. BigJim

BigJim LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing like jumping on a hot Walker seat on a summers day when you're wearing a pair of shorts!.The shirt idea works fine and anyone with moderate sewing skills can whip up a seat cover for you(my mom did mine),you can choose the material colour too!plain,checks,stripes,floral........
  5. Ray&Christine

Ray&Christine LawnSite Member

I had rips in the seat on my skid-steer. I bought a seat cover from Princess Auto. It was a bit of a strugle to put it on but looked like new when I was done. I got the seat cover on sale for under $20.00. The seat covers come in low-back, med.-back, and high-back. I'm not sure if they have any stores in the USA but they have mail order and I think they are on the internet.

6. Rodney Johns

Rodney Johns LawnSite Member

We have a company we get seat covers from and a heavier duty dump bag then what Walker makes.
    Drop me a line if you strike out and are still looking.