Need a source for yard signs.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I have found out real fast that a simple post here saves me lotsa money. I can get these local but I'm looking for attractive throwaway type yard signs to point out and advertise my water conservation overhaul jobs. I've used nice metal signs in the past but you have to go back and pick them up. I don't mind paying for something a little high end looking. If anybody has done the shopping and doesn't mind sharing the info I'd be most thankful.

2. Before anybody suggests google I have done that just curious as to what others have found.

3. check with someone running for office, they usually have pretty good sources.

4. I'm too lazy to communicate with poiliticians on their yard sign purchasing. I'll take my chances here. Have a do it yourself internet site that wants 25.00/per sign/corrugated plastic if you buy 5. Of course the price drops considerably if you purchase 500. Don't want more than 10 at a time at most. Aluminum signs run 35.00 per sign in bulk of 5.

5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Have you checked Fast Signs? I used them years ago for a few metal signs. The one at Audelia and 635 area by the burger king and subway.

6. Keen

Keen LawnSite Member

7. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, those prices get all kinds of cheaper the more you get. 50 bucks more for 5 times as many for the simplest one, better get a few more thank you were thinkin FIm.

8. Well I got some signs. Overpaid for 5 but this is a trial thing. I liked this site because I could make something unique and in my opinion classy.
    http://www.buildasign.com

9. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

May we see when you get one?

10. I'll think about it. Don't want anybody to know that my company name is not really Fimco-Meister. I will tell you that it is two sided corrugated plastic 18" by 24" with FIVE colors designed by ME. I personally hate yard signs in my yard or anywhere else so I'm going to have to pick my spots on these. I'm rationalizing that my MO of trying to make sprinkler systems more water efficient and encouraging others to follow suit justifies the obnoxious use of a yard sign.