Need A sub-contractor for south of Pittsburgh PA

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by dewos, Feb 15, 2007.

1. dewos

dewos LawnSite Member

I am looking for a sub contractor to do all my lawns starting the end of aug. I am looking for someone who is reliable and is insured. This is cutting for sept. Oct. Nov. and also snow plow if you do snow plowing. I know many customers drop to once every 2 weeks so I figure this might keep you busy all the way up to the end of the season. I need someone who will sign a contract stating that they will state that they will not continue the lawns after January of the following year and will Keep up with schedule. Please e-mail me at Bdewosky@lhup.edu if you are interested and we can talk about prices.

2. Fox Lawn & Garden

Fox Lawn & Garden LawnSite Member

I may be able to help.
    Where precisely is the area?
    LFox

3. dewos

dewos LawnSite Member

Penn Trafford area Monroville Murrysville and North Hunnington. Thats about covers it

4. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

I am 16 but not insured. But id be happy to do it. lol i live in north huntingdon

5. dewos

dewos LawnSite Member

Whats your equipment and do you drive? Insurance isn't hard to get. and not expensive e-mail me. But if you don't have some powerful equipment and something to work with its going to be hard. I have around 40-60 yards can you pull that off with school? See I can't loose my accounts because thats how I pay for everything, so if you have a doubt in your mind then don't do it.

6. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck LawnSite Member

i have the equipment the trucks and the insurance to do every thing lawn care landscaping and snowplowing please get in touch with me and let me know the specifics very close to trafford i already work in trafford harrison city manner irwin murrysville greensburg

7. dewos

dewos LawnSite Member

8. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck LawnSite Member

i emailed you a couple of times are you not getting them

9. dewos

dewos LawnSite Member

just got one today

10. Fox Lawn & Garden

Fox Lawn & Garden LawnSite Member

I'd be interested in North Huntington areas if they are large.
    I have all needed equipment, etc.
    LFox