need a trailer in nashville tn

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by dirtbikernas, Jan 23, 2004.

1. dirtbikernas

dirtbikernas LawnSite Member

I need a 6X12ft open dual axle trailer with ramp in the Nashville Tennessee area.

2. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

If you want to drive to Chattanooga,choo choo trailer has the best prices I have seen anywhere.I bought a 6.5 x 16 dual axle,drop tail for 885.00.

3. tony58

tony58 LawnSite Member

Try BJ's hwy 109 ,exit 232 off of I-40,866-532-1176.I've bought two from them.Also try Ed Smith near Murfreesboro,Tn on hwy 96,615-896-0832,they seem to have fare prices.
    Tony

4. dirtbikernas

thanks tony i am heading up there today

5. MastercutzLawnCareII

MastercutzLawnCareII LawnSite Member

Do not go to Smith's, he sells JJN trailers and they are junk, I have an older one that the frame is crackein 5 spots, guess what, They told me I was s*it outta luck, so I would either try Midway trailers... between Murfreesboro and Shelbyville, or maybe Boruffs in Sparta, I have been told the Boruffs is the cheapest place......

6. dirtbikernas

do u know how much a 6X12 would go for at Boruffs

7. rdw

rdw LawnSite Member

Need to look factory direct in Memphis. I bought a 6'10" X 16 foot for 850.00 (retail)brand new in Clarksville that was built in Memphis. Need to call polar bear ice listed in the Clrksville phone book or 411. Lots of good trailers for very good prices.

8. MastercutzLawnCareII

No I do not know what one would cost, but they run a ad in Wheels & Deals in the truck issue, I think you can get a 6x12 at Midway Trailers for around 625-700 dollars, most places you can buy a big trailer for about the same price as a smaller one.... I will try and get Midway's number today

9. MastercutzLawnCareII

Hey man, sorry it took me so long, here is the number to Midway Trailer Sales:
    (615) 233-5590

And Boruff's Trailer Sales:

Boruff's Trailers

Good Luck

10. jeffer

jeffer LawnSite Member
    from ny

looking for a 7x12 double axle enclosed trailer in ny