1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need a yoke for a turf tiger drive shaft

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Floridalandcare, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

Looking for a yoke for a Turf Tiger drive shaft. Its a 2007 with a 25 Kohler.Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks .Chris

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
  2. Daily Lawn/Landscape

Daily Lawn/Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

make me an offer for yoke only or whole driveshaft.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

James
    812-305-3544

3. Floridalandcare

from Tampa

I will make you an offer . I need to check and see if that one will fit my machine . From the picture I see the yoke has 2 tightening bolts where mine only has 1 and a hex-head nut for the key. I will check the part numbers tomorrow.

Thank you very much, Chris

4. Floridalandcare

from Tampa

From the picture I see splines on the yoke. I cant tell if thats the gearbox side or the side coming from the back of the mower. My yoke needs to be smooth (no splines ) going onto the gearbox out-put shaft.

5. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Check out www. PaulBparts.com. They stock most parts that are in use today. Good people to do business with, fast service. Most likely you have a Weasler shaft.

6. Daily Lawn/Landscape

Daily Lawn/Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

This is what you are looking for. Actually, the splined yoke has the crack in it. That's why I replaced the driveshaft.