Need advice about an old trugreen truck

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by The Turfinator, Jan 23, 2013.

1. bruno1

bruno1 LawnSite Member

I recently purchased an Isuzu NPR Truck that has the fiberglass Trugreen body on it. I have both pumps from the truck and various parts if you need them. Send me a message if you are interested. I would like to sell that stuff to raise cash for my new body I am putting on it.

2. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

I cant send you a pm. I'll buy them both. drop me an email

info at peachstateturfcare.com

3. bruno1

bruno1 LawnSite Member

just sent you an email feel free to call or text me at 740-644-3684, Thanks

4. Ghopper3345

Ghopper3345 LawnSite Member
    from Nj

goo truck with 120,000 on it all redone in the past few years selling it. just too small now. pm with questions

DSCF3755.jpg

DSCF3751.jpg

5. GaryBK

GaryBK LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

Is that the old style box? Year? Price? What do you mean it's too small? Thx
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Ghopper3345

from Nj

Truck is a 91 all new top end 2 years ago. Truck can only hold 1 pallet. Truck also ha 2 tanks 300/100 with a hypo set up and all set up with hydrant couplers
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Nice Looking Truck UNTIL you showed the empty inside. Looks like TG/CL stripped it pretty clean before they sold it. That year Hippo has a 300/100 split tank and it looks like your after market gasoline powered pump is only hooked up to the 100 side unless the divider is cut out. What happen to the $ 3500 Hydacel pumps that were on the Truck and the Other Hose Reels??

I have a similar model year Hippo but with 3 separate hose reels, tanks and pumps so there is no cross contamination. How can you Treat Trees with only one Set Up? What about Ornamental or Perimeter sprays??

8. Ghopper3345

from Nj

Posted via Mobile Device