Need advice on software-looking for new options

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by centraltxturf, Aug 14, 2013.

1. TurfWerks

TurfWerks LawnSite Senior Member

Its the basic RG set up for invoices and scheduling. No mobile live, and no mapping. Which I can live without for now.

Still 125.00 a month???

2. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

Spend money to make it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TurfWerks

Im not afraid to spend money, but spending money wisely will make you more money..

My question is is there a comparable service for the price.

4. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

So do you want someing to schedual route or handle accounting? Or both together?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TurfWerks

A good invoice/scheduling program would work great for me. any suggestions.

6. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

An old post but this is what I use. It will be a hundred bucks a month as well but you will pay it off, unlike the Flat fee/month service you'll get from others. Also, they customize it to meet your needs. I had to get it when I hit 250 customers. At the time I was torn between it and another from a company out of Texas. I believe they were called RFD...or something like that. Try googling it.

Efficiency is correct about one thing for sure. You have to spend money to make money.

7. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

I don't know how much you have followed the thread but I use jobber and like it. It does both those things well. The issues is when you want it to mesh with QuickBooks. They are having issues with that piece. Think its 40 a month now and includes 3 users. 30 day free trial.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. GALAWN

GALAWN LawnSite Member

I use RG and the people there couldn't be nicer but my business partner is interested in Service auto pilot I think it's called. Anyone used it? MY company really isn't large enough to utilize real greens software to the fullest. If I had 5000 customers it would certainly more beneficial and I'd be able to afford the additional services that are priced too high for smaller guys like mapping and measuring.

9. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, we use SA with 2 and 3 crews at times. Works well overall, but we use the Quickbooks sync for accounting purposes - the accounting side of SA sucks.

10. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

Billmaster.
    Customized Business Software, LLC.

been with it for 25 years