Need advice quickly please!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ch4x0r, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

It's a great blower, but it is all the things I said. Even with hearing protection on it's a bit loud for comfort at WOT. As big and heavy as it is it's actually pretty comfortable due to an excellent harness system. It will wow you with how hard it blows. But you may as well forget about using the curved flat high velocity tip. It's really difficult and tiring to hold the tube with it on.

2. ch4x0r

ch4x0r LawnSite Senior Member

I'll keep you in mind if it takes off like a fire hose lol. I'm about to go slave at Volkswagen for11 hours now so I'll be looking forward to the comfort of the backpack blower versus the constant bending and lifting of these car parts at a non stop mind blowing rate/speed. Haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

OK, have fun, and BTW, our 2002 Eurovan was a P.O.S., but I was able to sell it for 65% of what I paid for it new after owning it for 10 years...sucker!!!! LOL

4. ch4x0r

Update!! well i went yesterday to sle equipment in antioch tn and purchased all my equipment, i got "all new" 6x12 3500lb axle trailer with 3 trimmer racks installed, 2013 2000 series toro zmaster 52 inch with the 23 kawasaki engine, kawasaki trimmer, husky 350bt backpack blower. also went ahead and picked up a roll of trimmer string, and a quick switch head for trimmer. And to boot toro was running a special on new machines so i got 300.00 worth of parts free i was the first lucky customer!! so i stocked up on blades , belts, and hydro filter's. oh and the special was for "parts" only and you had to spend it all at one time. If you are ever looking to do good business with some nice people with un beatable prices from my searching then i highly recommend dealing with sle equipment.

5. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

Wish I lived close
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ch4x0r

Where are you located? They ship everywhere they said they actually had guys that buy their fleet packages from new Zealand and Australia they ship too and their rates are very reasonable also.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

In SC I know they ship for a price
    would like to go look around too

8. ch4x0r

Yeah they have a wide selection if you ever have the free time and enjoy road trips i would say go check them out great bunch of people i dealt with and i couldn't find no one to beat the prices.

9. CowboysLawnCareDelaware

CowboysLawnCareDelaware LawnSite Senior Member
    from DE

Buy local. It's not worth the headache if you don't have that manufacturer's dealer close.

-Michael

10. H & M Yard Improvements

H & M Yard Improvements LawnSite Member

I wish I could take 50% salary!
    Posted via Mobile Device