1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

need advise

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tryz, Mar 13, 2002.

1. tryz

tryz LawnSite Member

I am trying to compose a direct mail out to all the property managements introducing them to my landscaping company and I have to admit that I am having a difficult time. I'm not sure if this should include a list of my equipment, testimonials from current clients, pictures. Since I'm just beginning to break into the commercial side I don't have any history, although I have been doing residentials for 3 years I realize I will be viewed as a young and maybe unstable company. If anyone has any advise or better yet a sample of their introduction letter it would be extremely helpful. my email address is fivestarlawncare@hotmail.com I'm planning on purchasing the templates sold on this site for creating proposals and I'm hoping they will help me in writng this introduction letter. so if anyone has purchased these templates your opinion would be appreciated on whether it's a good buy.

Thank-you troy ryz

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

i personally havent tried them but many people have and they love them, work great and big success.