Need alittle help with my logo....

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by THEGOLDPRO, Feb 15, 2011.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Im not too good with computers, or messing with logos and whatnot, Basically what i need is some help with my logo, i wanna know what i need to do to outline just my logo, so when i put it on my website it doesnt have the white box around it. i just want the logo not the white box with it. here is my site for reference, you can see how its my logo with the box around it.

www.southburylandscaping.com

If you know how to do it and can help me i can supply the bigger version of my logo as well. Thanks guys.

2. RodneyK

RodneyK LawnSite Senior Member

I don't see a white box around the logo...did you solve this already?

Basically you need a vector version of your logo with a transparent background. Get this from whoever created the logo. From there you can place it on the background you want it on without a white box.

3. Turboguy

Turboguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I also don't see a white box around you logo. If it did exist what you would need to do is convert it to a gif image and make the white box transparant. (jpg's don't support transparency)

4. THEGOLDPRO

sorry guys i should have said another member figured it out for me. thanks for the help.

5. brian1425

brian1425 LawnSite Member

I need some help with this as well. My logo has a white background I am trying to remove. I see Goldpro got it fixed, but I dont see where any one told him how. I have converted to a .gif and still no luck. Can I do this on my own or will it take a special software?

6. THEGOLDPRO

Go here and ask this guy for help. He helps a ton of people with their logos.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=356488&page=10

7. brian1425

brian1425 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the help Goldpro. He isnt able to do this with his software. Anyone have other suggestions or ways to do this?

8. t608

t608 LawnSite Member
    from RI

I might be able to do this with the software I have if you like still. Actually I just did this the other night with an image, it came out pretty good I couldn't tell it had a background.

9. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL

Misread the thread title at first - thought it said to help with your "Ego"

:laugh:

Maybe it's because I was listening to Eminem in the headphones doing Superman.

So ... every tried something that added purple or blue, since so many landscapers go with yellow and green?

:)