need bid help!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by baddboygeorge, Mar 25, 2003.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

16 acre cemetary, 13 acres are full an the other 3 acres is empty . the entire cemetary is one big hill going up. has to be trimmed,blowed,trash removed an old flowers weekly.also responsible for sowing grass on fresh burials .this is a 12 month contract with mowing starting april 1 to nov. 30 but after nov. 30 trash an flowers an grass seeding is still reqiured for the other 4 months . how much would you bid this property for????give me monthly price . thanks
  2. Okay, we can do your bidding sight unseen.

I am sorry I cannot visulize what this place looks like, nor could I do this from a pic.

Amount of stones?

Time for trash pick up?

Time for deadheading/flower pick up?

Also might need one of these to shave some time off.

hustler 48 wb - ft[1][1]. view.jpg
  3. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

Not sure if this helps, but we do a cemetery that is 1.5 acres for 185 per cut that is only mowing, trimming, and blowing including the headstones. Occasionally they ask us to seed plots, usually there is 3 or 4 and we wait until we are out there and charge 10-15 bucks each. The mowing takes 2 guys 1.75 hrs.
  4. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

We did a cemetery about 4 acres in size 3 years ago, they want pretty much the same thing....mow trim blow $280/week, when it came to the flower picking and trash pick up I charged our landscape maintenance price $40/hour/per man. ten what we did was hire a few highschool kids for say $8-10/hour, your making money.....they did a good job to, you gotta find the right ones and pay them cash:D