Need Bids, Central New Jersey

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by betmr, Jun 22, 2009.

1. betmr

betmr LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Large Commercial site, that I need to get bids for in Central New Jersey. Work includes: Drainage, Irrigation, Grading, Top Soil, and seeding Large area to make new Lawn, where some temporary trailers were. Anyone who is equipped for, and able to handle this job, please respond.

2. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Where in central jersey? Howw large is large? How soon does it need to be started/completed? Is it going out to bid to be rewarded to the cheapest bid? Do you already have someone in mind but require multiple bids due to the cost?

3. betmr

In Piscataway, NJ. Multiple bids required. Goes to best bid, contract situation. Selected Contractor responsible for entire job.

I'm going out now to measure area for Lawn. will get back shortly, Tiring to start mid to late July.

4. betmr

Just measured area to be made Lawn. All work is in same general area, divided by walkways. 1) 9174 sq. ft. 2) 6942 sq.ft. 3) 3071 sq.ft. 4) 180 sq.ft. TOTAL= 19,367 Sq. Ft.

5. JB926

JB926 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I am in Hazlet NJ and am set-up to handle that. Would def be interested in submitting a bid. Thanks
    Matt
    cell-phone # 732-832-5144

6. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

send me some info if you like. We'd be willing to travel down there if it is lucrative.

7. chatham landscape

chatham landscape LawnSite Member

Yeah i would be interested in submitting a bid. I am in Bridgewater on rt22
    732-868-9100

8. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

9. tmaher

tmaher LawnSite Member

Please send me RFP. I am in Parsippany

10. tmaher

tmaher LawnSite Member

Please send me RFP. We are a large commercial landscaper in Parsippany and Hackettstown