Need build date,please

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by aVOLanche, Jun 4, 2004.

1. aVOLanche

aVOLanche LawnSite Member

Terry,can you tell me when this was built

model#V48-14 KO-H

ser# 127012
    Thanks!! Fred

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Fred,

That unit was bult on June 28, 1996.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,

Terry

3. aVOLanche

aVOLanche LawnSite Member

Thanks,Terry
    On the Ex mark site,I don't see where to download owner's and parts manuals below serial#130,000 and mine is 127,012...where can I get them?Sure appreciate your help.

PS:What would be a good starting point for deck adjustment(blade/caster/axle heights) for an initial setup for cutting about 3 1/2" tall?Thanks!Fred

4. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

Yea but what TIME on June 28, 1996? j/k

5. eXmark

6. eXmark

Blade runner,

I'm not sure what exact time was when this mower was built but it would have been sometime between 6:00 am. and 3:00 pm. the high temperature outside was around 85 degrees and David Lettermans top ten list had something to do with a tell all book about the White House and I was bout 2 1/2 months away from starting to work here at Exmark...................which is a good reminder of what I was doing and where I was going..................It wasn't much fun....................It's a lot better now.................man I love working here…………….the futures so bright………..you finish!

Thanks for the reminder. We all start somewhere; it's where we are headed that we need to keep our focus………I’d go give my boss a big hug right now but he might take it wrong.

Later guys

Terry