Need bulk/ wholesale mulch n.w. Ohio

Discussion in 'Nurseries and Growers' started by integrityman, Mar 27, 2009.

1. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

I need to purchase bulk (wholesale) mulch (delivered) in nw ohio.

Id like to shop around for best price.

Please advise on dealers.
  2. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Mike Fronczak

Mike Fronczak LawnSite Senior Member

It takes time & networking to find the wholesalers or producers. My suggestion would be to look into tub grinders (morbark, vermeer etc.) talk to the salesman, find out if they have sold any in the area. The are ussally willing to help out because it is helping there customers, etc.
  4. T-Trim

T-Trim LawnSite Member

Sagamore soil or KB. I mostly use Sagamore Soil you get free delivery if you order 80 plus yards
  5. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Wright Mulch in lima off of I75. Most places around here purchase from them. Google the name.
  6. Advancedexc

Advancedexc LawnSite Member

They have bark hard wood for 14.00 per yard and colored is 20.00 per yard. They discount large orders. They deliver in 5 states cheaper than you can get it anywhere they work with anyone on prices. They cant be beat. There salesman is Jeff at 317-412-5486 and the owner is Trent he is at the office at 317-736-7113
  7. hickslawns

hickslawns LawnSite Member

RL Shane, Tatman's, Evans, Ohio Mulch. . . . they are out there. There is good and bad about all of them. Some are pricier than others. Some have better products than others. Do some research and make some calls and you will find a nice supplier. There is another in Lima called Resource Recycling. I would deal with him before Wright. We have been using RL Shane lately and are pleased.
  8. zionram

zionram LawnSite Member

They have all kinds of different mulch, and they starting having other services. You can drop off your natural tree trimmings and other clean concrete and other stuff. That'll save you some money from having to go to the bank. They also offer water softner and a variety of other things like river rock. They have a fabulous website that even allows you to do calculations of whatever you need right in their shopping cart!

Click on the link to get to their website.

Lima, Ohio Mulch, River Rock, Landscaping, Salt, Concrete, Compost

:dancing:*trucewhiteflag* :usflag:
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  9. KYMan

KYMan LawnSite Member

They serve KY? I was quoted $20/yard by local landscape place so I know it wasn't wholesale. That was on a semi load....80 yards.
  10. zionram

zionram LawnSite Member

Sorry, They are from Lima Ohio. I don't think they service Kentucky. You can still use their calculator though.

Mulch Calculator