Need Complete Software Solution Help...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by WigginsLandscaping, Feb 16, 2005.

1. WigginsLandscaping

WigginsLandscaping LawnSite Member

I posted this as reply in another thread but maybe i'll get some help if i start a new thread.....

We are in the middle of deciding on a software solution for our company. So far we are using Quickbooks. But honestly it isnt cutting it. Just seems to be too much twisting to get to do what we really want. That is with the invoicing anyway. No scheduling and such is QB. I looked at ADKAD? Groundskeeper PRO. I liked it alot. Easy to use lots of features that I would ACTUALLY use however. Not enough on the accounting side. CLIP and gopher which i havent tested yet seem to have all the right pieces however to get the accounting piece you have to integrate with QUICKBOOKS. Is there not a single software company out there that can do it all for me without having multiple software packages installed. Just doesnt seem right to me. ADKAD honestly had about all the pieces i would actually use. BUT I cant get simple PNL statement out of it. HELP someone please. It is now Feb and we still havent buckled something down. I dont want to get going strong and have to key in months of work.

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

if QB is frustrating you regarding scheduling, then add QXpress to it. www.qxpress.com you already know QB, so just add what you need (QX ;) )