need crape myrtles in nj

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bigviclbi, Oct 29, 2007.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Anybody know of any nurseries with nice 6'-8' crape myrtle trees in South Jersey? Need to be pink or purple, can't find squat!:cry: Need 6.

2. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Try Johnson Farms (856)358-1123 in Elmer they have everything

3. Breezmeister

Breezmeister LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from South Jersey

Prickets in Sewell, Scotts, Deans, County Line. Sorry, don't have the numbers but you should beable to find them in the Gloucester Co Phone Book
    If you have tried these...sorry, don't know of any other then McNaughton's (sp) in Cherry Hill.

4. bigviclbi

from nj

Johnson's were too skimpy but thanks for all the leads. Gotta get these trees in and get paid, holding up like $3500 for 3 weeks.

5. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

6. bigviclbi

from nj

Went to Northern Nurseries and they had none left. Called them last Monday morning they had 18, went Tuesday afternoon had none. Thanks Kirk I'll call the Allentown yard.

7. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Vic,

if Suzannah at Pleasant Run can't help, give me a call with specifics. I have many sources and can find just about anything.

Kirk

8. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Did you call Shemins??? If not what about Northern Nurseries, I think they are in Somerset........

9. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

got a truck? we've got big ones on sale if you can handle 50"s and the drive of course

10. bigviclbi

from nj

50 GALLONS? PM me my supplier could not get me quality trees this year usually I go through about 30 of them he might be interested in getting some next spring he actually does drive down south to pick stuff up. I ended up getting 3 at Pleasant run a little smaller than I wanted, I might call around to see if i can get 3 larger ones for my picky customer. Thanks everyone for all the info!