Need Design Help on New Logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by AllProLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for where I can get some help w/ design for a new logo??
  2. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

How much do you want to spend?
  3. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

yea im looking for a new logo and im willing to spend at least $150... is that too low for a good one or what?
  4. waterboy1

waterboy1 LawnSite Member
    from AL

I don't think 150 is bad, I went to and had one made, but their might be someone here that would be willing to help you also. Just thought I'd let you know.

5. lawntimenosee

lawntimenosee LawnSite Senior Member

6. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

Would spend $150-$200
  7. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

They have a lot of examples on there. I believe they start from scratch and give you 3 or 4 designs to pick from for 150 bucks.

IMO, they make some killer logos.
  8. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

We just got a new logo for the company (about $200) But to put it on the side of one truck cost us about $750 for the boards. This is local (Blast Graphics), and personally I would go through them again. South Eastern WI avoid them pics up soon.
  9. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

It might be a little low. If you add other things like a brochure and business card you might be able to get a package where the logo would be in that price range. What I did was post an ad on craigslist looking for a designer. I got about 30 responses. Checked out a portfolio for each and contacted the ones who's style matched mine. Got estimates from them, negotiated, got fixed price proposals, then picked the winner.
  10. horseman201

horseman201 LawnSite Member

I drew mine out on paper and took it to one of our local papers and they put it together for me. I ran a full page ad that included a story on the company with them and all of that ran me about $700. BTW I did not get one call off of it but I did get a nice logo.