Need E Z Rake Tines

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Bob Bender, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Bob Bender

Bob Bender LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

Does anyone know where to purchase E Z Rake Model 600 Dethatcher tines. They must be out of business because I cannot make contact.

Thanks

2. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

OK, I have watched this question, sitting for 3 days. I will take a stab at it. Start with your computer. Do a search of the web. Where did you get the thing from? Have a visit to your local dealer/repair shop. Ask there, I bet they can help you. Let us know how you make out.

3. walleyewacker32

walleyewacker32 LawnSite Member

did anyone ever find anything out about this I need about 20 tines.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Man, I JUST saw these somewhere...They are out there...I'll look.
    Here's one source.. http://www.divisionturf.com/springs.html
    This isn't where I was referring to, though.....It was one of the sonsor sites, I believe,...and I am thinking it was Mowparts. There or Texas Parts. It would be worth a call.

5. walleyewacker32

thank you I will give it a try, if you find anything else out please let me know

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I sure will. I have two of those machines, myself. Granted, they never get used anymore I had a friend call me today asking to borrow one to clean up his yard.

7. walleyewacker32

are they the pull behind ones, if they are would you be intrested in selling them?

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

No,...they are walk behinds...about 30" wide, I believe. I'll probably just hold onto them.