Need Equip** Exmark 48' or 52' and Blower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lawnstyler, Feb 8, 2010.

1. lawnstyler

lawnstyler LawnSite Member

I am trying to start up a lawn care business to help fund our family's adoption. I am looking to purchase 3 things.
    1) a mower: preferably a 51' or 48' Exmark walk behind (I have an Exmark dealer close by). I've been told a walk behind is what I need to start with and then if I have the need move to a ZTR.

2) a blower: I am looking for a Stihl BR600

3) a good commercial weed eater

Thank you for your help.

2. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Where in Tennessee are you? I have a Stihl BR550 for sale...my asking price is $350 OBO but you can make an offer on it. It is three years old. I also have a Scag 36" SWZU walkbehind with 88.5 hours on it that I am looking to sell. It comes with a like new jungle jim sulkey, mulch plate, and extra set of blades. I am asking $4800 but am open to offers. If you want them both I could make you a good deal.

3. Scag413

Price is $300 on the blower.

4. lawnstyler

lawnstyler LawnSite Member

Thanks for the offer, but I am pretty set on the 600. I really need a 52 but could do a 48'. Only prefer exmark because I have an exmark dealer close by.
    Thanks

5. Scag413

No problem. Just thought I would make the offer.

6. integrityman

integrityman LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawnstyler- I have an Exmark Lazer Z hp 46" Lazer Z for sale.2007 model with 292 hours. I know its not a W/B unit, but it is extremely efficient and maneuverable. For my money, Id go with the ZTR over the walkbehind for efficiency reasons.