%%%%need equipment%%%%

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DVF Lawn Care, Jan 25, 2012.

1. DVF Lawn Care

DVF Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I am in need of a trailer with a ramp gate! Preferably 5x8 5x10 but I am open to anything near that size. Preferably open but I will also consider closed.

I am also looking for a 36" or 48" walk behind belt driven mower. Scag, Bobcat, Exmark ANYTHING.
    This is going to be my second year in the business and I'm sick of lifting my two 21" push mowers into the bed of my truck, I'm also sick of cutting with them haha.

I am in the Chicagoland area and I will drive anywhere near Chicago to check out anything you guys have to offer. Thanks in advance!

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 12' open utility trailer and also a 52" hydro walkbehind Snapper Pro. Located about 1 1/2 hrs from Chicago
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

whats your budget ? would you travel to michigan?

4. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I have a 2010 exmark metro. Sulky accelerator catcher 6.2 and jrco dethatcher. 3500 obo. I will be coming that way in the next few weeks to get a mower from another member on here. I can seperate stuff for a little cheaper price. Mower was bought new in 2011. Used by my. I love the mower, but would like to get a stander since I'm solo and will be starting pesticides and fert this year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. bls47303

bls47303 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Ive got a 32" Encore belt drive in verry good conditon id let go for $800 located in indiana.

6. DVF Lawn Care

Hey guys thanks for all the replies. Michigan is a little far for me but thank you. My budget is relatively low haha but that Encore interests me. Where in Indiana are you? Can you send me some pictures of it?

7. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

I’m just a little too far for you

8. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

I'm actually about 10 minutes from South Bend, IN. 80 miles from Chicago
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. DVF Lawn Care

haha yea long island is just out of my range. i am goin to look at a 48" today right in town here but i'll let you know if i'm going to come out and look at it. thanks for getting back to me

10. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Look on Craigs list guy!