Need Feedback on Radio Ads

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Team-Green L&L, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

2. bwilder10h

bwilder10h LawnSite Member

The last one is the best IMHO.

I'd be interested to know what you had to pay John Phillips to do those... :laugh:

3. Team-Green L&L

The costs weren't all that bad, but we didn't contact him...he contacted us. I think that made a difference?

4. bwilder10h

Just one day out of the blue, he called and said "you guys wanna do some radio ads"??

5. Team-Green L&L

Not quite, we are sponsoring a charity event for the YMCA that we needed media hype for and his assistant called us the day after I discussed the event with him and said he had surfed our website and was impressed and that he'd like to endorse our company. You can't just call a personality. They can only endorse 1 company of each industry and they have to contact you.

6. bwilder10h

Nice... publicity like that just doesn't fall into your lap everyday... I hope it returns a lot of business for you.

7. Team-Green L&L

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Motz Erosion Control got 45 calls right after their first ad aired and that's erosion control.

8. Team-Green L&L

If you're looking for a budget for radio ads, you want to anticipate $1500-2500 monthly.