Need feedback

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawnandorderny, Feb 20, 2008.

1. lawnandorderny

lawnandorderny LawnSite Member

I am looking to purchase an enclosed trailer and have it narrowed down to 2. They are both7x16 v-nose trailers. One has a 6.5' inside height the other is 6'. One has diamond plate running all the way up the v-nose, the other just along the bottom. They are both the same price and most everything else is the same. One is an ALLPRO trailer the other is American Crafted trailers. What does everyone think?

2. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

It would be nice if you described each one. I don't know if the taller one has the the full diamond plate or it is the shorter one.

3. Weekes

Weekes LawnSite Member

Tallers better, I'm 6ft why stoop. If there are both in good shape I'd go taller.

4. lawnandorderny

lawnandorderny LawnSite Member

the one that is 6' has the diamond plate running all the way up the v-nose. I am only 5'8". Has anyone heard of either of these trailers. I am new to the enclosed trailer market and I am looking for quality. They are both brand new trailers. Thanks

5. msryan

msryan LawnSite Member

Get the taller one. There is still a couple inch drop in the ceiling where the door is. On the shorter ones this is where you can get an easy head ache.