need good used equipment

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cspaugh, Feb 6, 2008.

1. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

I am wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I am located between Athens and Atlanta. Would like a trailer and small walk behind (32 inch). Thanks.

2. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

Also is there anyone in this area that would be interested in meeting and talking about getting into the business?

3. Bob-Cat#1

Bob-Cat#1 LawnSite Member

4. Hoss315er

Hoss315er LawnSite Member
    from NY

Sounds like a deal...oh wait...add another $1,000 plus for driving from Georgia to Oshkosh, Wisconsin. 1800 miles round trip. Are you a good winter driver?

Today: Some snow flurries during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 24F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Tonight: Cloudy. Low 19F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Tomorrow: Occasional snow showers. High 29F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
    Tomorrow night: Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 24F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
    Saturday: Windy, snow showers possible. Highs in the mid 20s and lows -2 to -6F.
    Sunday: A few snow showers. Highs in the low single digits and lows 2 to -2F.
    Monday: Cloudy. Highs in the upper teens and lows in the low teens.

5. cspaugh

cspaugh LawnSite Member

I dont think I will be in the area anytime soon. Thanks anyway, way to damn cold for me.
    AIRBORNE