Need help by tonight!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by soloscaperman, Mar 21, 2008.

1. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

How is the Husqvarna? I got a big account so I needed some more tools. I went to Little river in Oxford and the Red Max 8001 I think goes for about $509 from what the salesman said and the Husqvarna I think 125L or the 300 series I forgot but he said its way better then the Echo SRM 210 which I have and this Husq goes for $269. Is that to much? Its kinda light but don't really care because I don't have a lot of lawns. I will be paying it off within 3 weeks and the program credit card gave me $3,000 to spend but I want the Red Max 8001 beast and the weed wacker and the salesman said I could only put the Redmax on a card if I buy a Husqvarna product. Is there suttin sketchy or what? My new big account I have to do a Spring cleanup by next week so I have to use a Husqvarna card soon.

2. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

buy a roll of husqvarna trimmer string. then get the blower you want. lol

3. yungman

yungman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Calif.

If it is the 326L, 326LS, it is not a bad price, I think it is going to be better than the Echo SRM210. Those are only 21.2cc vs Husqvarna 25.4cc. If it is 125, not that good OSH is selling for $199.

Husqvarna, Redmax, Echo are all 2 cycles and all commercial. Won't go wrong. Make sure is 326 now, 125 is not a commercial one!!!! $269 is the cheapest I have seen so far, you can't go wrong.

4. JNyz

JNyz LawnSite Bronze Member

Get the Redmax 8001 you won't regret.

5. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Get a Husky 324lx trimmer- Awsome trimmer- (HONDA 4 -stroke engine) and also get the redmax blower.

Or like above post by a spool of husky line.

6. Zooropa93

Zooropa93 LawnSite Senior Member

If it's $269 it sounds more like a 223L, or maybe a discounted 323L. The 326LS/and or LX (LS with soft grip handle) does better in heavy grass than the 323 does as it has more torque even though they're rated the same size in CC and HP. The 223 is just a 323 with a cable drive instead of the steel shaft.

7. soloscaperman

I think it was a 223L or a 224L Husq Weed wacker. He said $269

8. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Get the 326 or 326L, you'll be happy with it. Lots of torque, quick revving, light, balanced...
    I'm going into my third year w/ my 326, no problems at all.

9. soloscaperman

You guys are helpful.

10. Zooropa93

Zooropa93 LawnSite Senior Member

Yup...nice trimmers. The current one is the 326LS. They did away with the LX units which were kind of a waste as they were $20 more but only have the extra rubber grip on the handle and that was it. Anyone had any experieince with the 335LS? I'm a husky dealer but haven't sold more than 10 of em yet and have no feedback except the half hr I demoed one when they first came out.