Need Help Fast...Bidding on Monday

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Wilson Edge, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Wilson Edge

Wilson Edge LawnSite Member

Hey everyone...Please help me...this is my first large "gated comunity bid" Before i have just done single residences I hope that i get this job...ok I need help bidding it...I know how to bid a normal yard but not something like this....Ok so I bieleve that there are 39 residences in the community. then there is the recreation area near the pool. They want me to do a weekly mow...weeding and trimming and some sprinkler repair if need be.....So what should i bid it at and how should i go about presenting my bid...Im saposed to go talk to the pres. of the home owners association on monday....thanks for all of your help!!!!!
    heres the link:
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/wilson7561681/condosoutline.jpg

2. lawnmagicinc

lawnmagicinc LawnSite Member
    from jax fl

would thay like the grass fetilisd 6 times a year .

3. Wilson Edge

oh ya sorry i forgot to put that in there......yes they would like it to be fertilized once every month so 5-6times a year

bump

4. lawnmagicinc

from jax fl

find out how much fert cost add 10% for handeling it .add in you reg charge mowing stuff like that.then tack the year long price and devied it into 12 months an the should be it

5. lawnmagicinc

from jax fl

make shure you got your libilty ins current and your stuff together so if you get it and thay ask for it you got it

6. Wilson Edge

yah the insurance was there main concern and i got all of it squared away with my agent.....so im good on that

7. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

Link doesnt work. Page not found.

8. Wilson Edge

9. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

What equipment do you have? Have you estimated how long it will take you? Will it be just you?

10. Wilson Edge

I have,
    1 52" great dane super surfer
    1 toro personal pace 21"
    1 echo week wacker
    1 mclane walk behind edger
    1 exmark 36" walk behind hydro with sulky
    1 echo back pack blower
    I think i could do it in 5 hrs with me and one other guy...that would be all weeding triming mowing edging blowing fertilizer pretty much all maintenence...let me know what you think