Need help finding affordable insurance in Georgia

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by QualityLawnCare4u, May 11, 2004.

1. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Hello, I have been getting quotes this week (trying to get more professional) and all I can say is OUCH!!! Here is some quotes, cotton states: 364 for 100k, 500 det. 468 for 300k, 572 for 500k and 858 for 1M. also quoted 500 for equipment. Allstate: 300K for 507 and 1M for 693 with a 250 detuctible. I was not impressed with the 500 detuctible. One agent quoted me 784 for just 100K! Allstate wanted 755 for equipment coverage. Any help with a good company with good rates would be greatly appreciated. I am on a very tight budget and cant afford a no 700-800 but scared not to have it. I am also a solo lco.

Quality Lawn Care
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi hardworking-poorman,

There is an insurance discussion here that may be helpful while you wait for another reply.
  3. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

I know were you can get 500.000 with 500.00 deductible for 350.00 year. PM me i will get there number to you.
  4. ATL Lawn

ATL Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

i dont have PM rights, i dont know, either that, or i dont know how to.

but can you email me that cheep insurance place, number or website link

5. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Danny, get away from those big name companies and find you an Indep Ins Agent that can shop several companies that specialize in Commerical Ins as it will be much cheaper.

Also I gues you changed your mind from last month about getting out of the biz? Good luck.