Need help finding Equipment

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Allens LawnCare, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for a product that assist you in dumping debris from a pickup. I saw it on tv once but never again. quick description. Its like a tarp that attatches to your tailgate, has a crankon it you lay it out flat in the bed of your truck and when your ready to dump it you drop the tailgate and with a bunch of cranks it pulls the debris off. Can anyone give me the name of the product, or a website where I can find it!
    Thanks

2. man of stihl

man of stihl LawnSite Senior Member

hey redsox,
    i have been looking into the same product.the website is http://www.loadhandler.com/ and this device seems very handy.

lance

3. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

darni think i am going to buy that

4. WLI

WLI LawnSite Member

I had one of those about five years ago. They are good for light loads but wet heavy grass or anything with some weight they don't work well at all.

5. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

ever tried them with a load of mulch?

6. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Load handler is what I was looking for.....any other products to compare it to!

7. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

My buddy has one and it looks pretty handy.

8. Detroitdan

Detroitdan LawnSite Member

I have one and I've used it with loam, mulch, stone dust and 3/4 stone, usually a yard at a time. I love it. The heavier stuff like damp loam needs a little help, you just have to shovel a little first. You also need to shovel around the wheelwells first if you have them. If it were a yard and a half of real wet stuff, then no it wont work, but I have always been amazed by what it will move. You have to have a plastic bedliner for it to work right.