Need help for Best Price on Metro HP 48

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by JJOHN22042, Mar 9, 2002.

1. JJOHN22042

JJOHN22042 LawnSite Member
    from MA

Went to Exmark Dealer in MA today best Price I can find on the Metro HP 48" with ECS is $3399. Anyone know of any Dealer in the New England Area that has a Better Price. This Dealer will not move at all on this Price.

PS: Will pay a finders fee (Case of Beer).

:eek:

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

John,

You may want to look at the warranty thread before seeking the lowest price. Just a thought

Terry

3. JJOHN22042

JJOHN22042 LawnSite Member
    from MA

Terry:

Could you please tell me what your talking about warranty thread. A dealer in NH gave me a good Price about $600 better than in MA. I think it might be worth the ride for a New Exmark the dealer in MA could still do the service right?

:confused: :confused:

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

John,

Any Exmark dealer can perform the warranty on your Exmark mower. Any Exmark dealer can order Exmark parts, and utilize our technical service department as needed.

You will find however that most dealers will put any machines purchased at that dealership on a priority list. You can't expect a dealer to drop everything he is doing to take care of your machine if you bought it somewhere else. In fact some dealers will stop working on a machine that was purchased somewhere else to repair a machine that belongs to one of their loyal customers.

Price is always going to be a concern when purchasing a commercial mower. You'll find more commercial mowers are sold on the basis of the dealers support of the product than any other reason. Buy from the guy you want to service your mower. Most dealers will not give you the "A" service if you purchased your machine somewhere else.

Most often but not always in life, you really do get what you pay for. If you have any other questions give me a call at 800-667-5296.

Thank you

Terry