1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need help from GRIDIRON trimmer rack owners!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CGlisson, Jul 18, 2008.

1. CGlisson

CGlisson LawnSite Member

I am highly considering buying these trimmer racks...but I wanted to get some feedback about them first.

So, any of you guys out there using them...how are they?

Is there a cheaper alternative?
  2. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

3. CGlisson

CGlisson LawnSite Member

Thanks for the link! I will be watching it closely :)
  4. i think i would check on jungle jyms racks that what we hae used for years and love them they have a package deal for a 3 trimmer rack, 2 blower rack, a water cooler rack, and a spool rack. I also added the rack that goes between your trimmer rack that holds your shovels and rakes
  5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I've never gotten around to putting the trimmer portion of mine together, but I love the Gridiron for the blower. I actually bought two of these kits to have two dedicated blower racks where I want them, and to have a dedicated trimmer rack.

6. btw with the jungle jyms all you have to do is use one lock. With gridiorn you have to have locks for each trimmer. Extra money plus more time getting you trimmers off and on
  7. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

Do a search - I have posted several times about these great products.
  8. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

GridIron's site now talks of a new item to lock all trimmers down at one time, however I don't see the product detailed or listed. I have been very satisfied with my grid iron set but would consider adding that feature.
  9. CGlisson

CGlisson LawnSite Member

I hadn't checked to see if the search option was working again, so thanks for the push in the right direction. I just assumed it was still down... :hammerhead:
  10. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member