1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need help from the regulars.

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Majesticman, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Majesticman

Majesticman LawnSite Member

I know this is the wrong forum but you guys are in the same field as me.

I bought a second trailer (16 foot enclosed) for a second tool trailer.

I was looking for pictures on here for our retaining wall crews. All I am finding is mowing equipment trailers and just a few hard scape trailers. The other trailer was thrown together and I want this one to be organized better.

We have a generator/welder torch slitter, a 44 in tool box, concrete forms and pins, and then seems like a million levels, shovels rakes sledges ect.

I wish I was young like you guys and still had the ideas. I have seen some great stuff on here but just can't find it now.

Please help an old man.

2. Majesticman

Hello.... help help........ Sure is a lot more action in the winter isn't it?

3. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I would help ya if I could but I don't have just a wall trailer. Where ya at in MO?

4. Majesticman

During the winter everybody is on here bored so there is a lot more action. Just south of St. Louis. You have some good hills there. We go that way to Norfork Lake.

5. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Oh okay, I try to spend as much time on the lake as I can. It the best one for a long way around!