1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Need help in IL NW burbs. Ready to hire

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Classified, May 16, 2008.

1. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I have a postion I need filled as soon as possible. My one guy is leaving and only gave me a one week notice. I have too much work to do on my own, need someone that is responsable, wants to be in this field, and will stick around at least until the season ends. I pay what you are worth, experiance pereferred but not necessary. Tasks will include mowing, sling mulch, trimming, driving a truck with a trailer at times, and snow plowing. Will pay to get you certified for pesticide applications next spring should you want to make a carrer with us.

Please PM me as soon as possible if your interested. The specific town I am bassed out of is South Barrington IL

2. Classified

I'm typing this on my phone but my new guy decided not to show up today so if your looking for full time work please pm me ASAP!

3. Classified

ok looks like he redeemed himself. well see in the morning if he shows up *prays*

4. Classified

Well his second attempt at making it to work failed. He is gone for good, im not dealing with this anymore. I need someone that can work. $200 referral bonus after the employee makes it past 30 days. please PM me ASAP

5. hockeypro1411

hockeypro1411 LawnSite Senior Member

id work for you, but i live in new lenox. even with 355 its still a haul =[ . too bad kuzz i love working and i have experience

6. grassleg

grassleg LawnSite Member

still valid?