Need help in Milwaukee Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Employment' started by BeautifulBlooms, Jan 29, 2007.

1. BeautifulBlooms

BeautifulBlooms LawnSite Senior Member

I am going to be looking for some seasonal helpers and possibly a foreman this season. We will be looking to start 1-2 people sometime in March.

Our company's main focus is landscape management but we added lawn maintenance this year. We are looking for someone who can bounce between lawn and landscape management, and small installation.

If you don't need the work in the Milwaukee area and know of someone who does please pass along my information. If you have a good place to find seasonal help int he area also please help me out and let mw know where you find your helpers.

Up until now we have only used summer help (college age kids) but now we will have enough work for the entire season to use at least 1 or 2 full time seasonal employees.

2. BeautifulBlooms

anyone out there know of a place in Milwaukee to get soem decent help?

3. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd say I'd jump on it but I got a company thats supporting me closer to home but still gives me the seaonal for school. I got a couple of buds that graduating soon that have not found a job they are done with school this semester. Get me a number and I'll point them to ya. It's not permenant but at least this season.

4. BeautifulBlooms

School meaning college or high school swampy?

5. spazfam

spazfam LawnSite Member

My brother is in near by beloit and is considering a move north. At one time he had his chem license but I think it may be expired is there a number I can give him to contact you if he is interested in getting back in the field?

6. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

sry late reply (been busy US army, work, and MATC) but summer break for college, if your not to picky I got a butt load of US Army Reserve Soldiers that need cash between semsters. Send me a flyer with a phone number, etc I'll post it at my unit on 51st and Silver Spring.