1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Need help with Business plan

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Newguy25, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Newguy25

Newguy25 LawnSite Member

I am looking for any help I can get with suggestions or samples of business plans for a Landscape business. or any place to look for help with finding good examples. I have a meeting with the SBA in a couple of weeks and want everything to look its best. Thanks for your help in advance.:usflag:
  2. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

First off, it will take way more than "a couple of weeks" if you want to get it very nice and neat.

And try business-in-a-box, its a software, you can get a trail version, they have a nice sample of a general business plan.
  3. FourTrees

FourTrees LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 6

Just google it, there are some nice versions put out by universities and such that you can use as a guideline. You will have to do a lot of work to make it fit your company and needs, but the guideline is definitely out there. A business plan is too personal to your business specifically to just cut and paste your name here there. I good one will never fully be done.

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

see if your area has a chamber of commerce because they are always willing to help out or they might point you in the wright direction.