need help with clover

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by dougmartin2003, Jun 10, 2007.

1. dougmartin2003

dougmartin2003 LawnSite Senior Member

hey guys my back yard is full of clover in some sections and i was wondering what would be a good product to put down to get rid of it.would a liquid be better then a granular, what would u guys recomend, this is my own yard so i dont need a license to put anything down. thank for any help

2. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Sure, your own yard(wink,wink). And you only use 2 gallons of round-up every two years. Shouldn't have posted so vehemently in the other thread about not needing your license.

Maybe if you had a license you would be able to figure out what to buy and how to apply it, even if it is your own yard.

3. dougmartin2003

whatever
    go to hell

4. dougmartin2003

i just ask a simple ?

5. dougmartin2003

Sure, your own yard(wink,wink). And you only use 2 gallons of round-up every two years. Shouldn't have posted so vehemently in the other thread about not needing your license.

if you had read my other replys you would see that i agree with you about the license, but everytime someone on here mentions roundup some of you guys atake him like a wild animal

6. dougmartin2003

if you dont belive me come to missouri and give me a estimate, hell after that i will take you out to the local bar for a couple drinks, hell im easy to get along with, untill start insinuating im a lier

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

dougmartin2003

That Roundup you have does a great job on killing Clover. Try it, you might like it.

8. dougmartin2003

i need something that wont kill the grass in the process

9. dougmartin2003

if there is clover does that mean that the lawn is low on nitrogen, if so would a good fert help it out

10. dougmartin2003

its really bad where we had a above ground pool was a couple years ago