Lawn Care Forum banner

need help with clover

4K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  drumbo 
#1 ·
hey guys my back yard is full of clover in some sections and i was wondering what would be a good product to put down to get rid of it.would a liquid be better then a granular, what would u guys recomend, this is my own yard so i dont need a license to put anything down. thank for any help

#2 ·
Sure, your own yard(wink,wink). And you only use 2 gallons of round-up every two years. Shouldn't have posted so vehemently in the other thread about not needing your license.

Maybe if you had a license you would be able to figure out what to buy and how to apply it, even if it is your own yard.

#5 ·
Sure, your own yard(wink,wink). And you only use 2 gallons of round-up every two years. Shouldn't have posted so vehemently in the other thread about not needing your license.

if you had read my other replys you would see that i agree with you about the license, but everytime someone on here mentions roundup some of you guys atake him like a wild animal

#7 ·

Maybe if you had a license you would be able to figure out what to buy and how to apply it, even if it is your own yard.
dougmartin2003

That Roundup you have does a great job on killing Clover. Try it, you might like it.

#14 ·
Doug

Of the First 13 posts in this thread 10 are posted by you. Maybe you need to correct your profile to reflect your True Mental age of 9.

#23 ·
if that is all you need then you could find a LICENSED business in your area and ask them to sell you a couple ounces, or better yet ask them if they will donate it to you. I would think they would help out a 9 year old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.