Need help with my 255sx

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Duramaxsle1, May 8, 2008.

1. Duramaxsle1

Duramaxsle1 LawnSite Member

I have a oil leak near the back of my machine, it's engine oil and it's somehow coming from the engine at the front, I can't see any oil around the engine at all and have no idea how it is getting to the back, also it won't turn over now, does anybody now how the oil may be getting back there and does the Kolher have a cut switch if engine oil gets to low like a honda....thanks!

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Most big engines have a low-oil cutoff switch.

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Are you sure its engine oil and not hydro?Top off the oil , if it will start , take the skin off , pressure wash it and start looking.

4. Duramaxsle1

Yes it's engine oil, I just took the skin off last night, but it wouldn't start. that's why I was asking if anyone knew if it had a cut off if low in oil which it is. I will fill it up this morning and due as you suggest.

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

What ya find , anything?

6. Duramaxsle1

As I got right into it I had found that a bracket had come loose and allowed the hydraulic cylinder to knock a pressure line loose. The engine was out off oil because I found out the day before on a job site the guys lost the machine of a steep slope at the side of a house. it's funny how you find these things out!!!! Anyways a few hours and she was all back together.