Need help with my company name

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by pasto_guy, Jan 21, 2006.

1. pasto_guy

pasto_guy LawnSite Member
    from VA

I have a lawn care business right now, but as I enter this upcoming season I want to differentiate my irrigation company. So basically I'm starting a new irrigation company. I'd like something "catchy" but not run of the mill. The only thing I have come up with so far is IrraTech. What do you think. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

2. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Isn't Irritech already a company?

Perhaps a play off of the words Water or Rain?

Pasto Irrigation :D

3. pasto_guy

from VA

I'm not sure if irritech is already a company or not. It would be my luck if it is. My lawn care business is called the Grass Assassins. Not a good name for an irrigation company

4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

hahaa.

You could offer a pesticide irrigation service :D

5. pasto_guy

from VA

just checked the web. so much for irritech. back to the drawing board

6. Bulldog26

Bulldog26 LawnSite Member

Just somthing off the top of my head.... love it or hate it..... Lawn Spirits or Pers. Flow..... I can't spell. Good Luck.
    bt

7. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

If autonomy and not total seperation is the goal, "Assasin Sprinklers" doesn't sound that bad to me, and Starting with an A puts you first or near the top in Referal listings and the Yellow Pages if you have a commercial phone line.

8. aquamtic

aquamtic LawnSite Senior Member

Are you incorporated? Are you using the same vehicles as you do in the lawn business. Be care not the separate the two and use same vehicles.

Insurance factors and which company assets belong to is what I'm talking about

9. pasto_guy

from VA

we are a LLC. I do have a seperate truck that I will dedicate to the irrigation side. I guess that assassin sprinkler company isn't that bad. It would keep some of our name recognition in the market. What do the rest of you think? Maybe that way I could set the company up as a division of my Grounds maintenance company.

10. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

Depends where you want to take it the only benefit of separating it would be if you want to take the installation aspect to another level and to not have other LCO's black ball you because of them seeing the company as a competitor in landscaping. If that is not your goal then making it a division would be a better idea and give your company a larger image.

Possible Names:
    Aqua Flow
    Rain Man
    Mr. Sprinkler

Just my 2 cents